If you are suffering from a qualifying medical condition for the use of Medical Marijuana in Missouri, we can help you with your MMJ Card.
PLEASE SEE QUALIFYING CONDITIONS BELOW.
We carry a full line of
pharmaceutical grade CBD Products
Appointments (In person or telemedicine) for new card: $185
Appointments (In person or telemedicine) for renewals or follow ups: $125
Veterans: 20% Discount (must show approved Veteran ID papers/card)
*If you have a group or organization: we can come to you or set aside time for a
group telemedicine call, call for special pricing, information and to set up an appointment date.
All fees must be paid at the time of your visit or telemedicine, prior to seeing or speaking with the doctor.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and ADDITIONAL FEES:
- MMJ Card visits must be paid at the time of check in or telemedicine call, prior to seeing or speaking with the doctor.
- You must bring your medical records with you. If you are already a regular patient with OVMC, we will have your records already onfile.
- If you do not have your records WITH you at your first appointment, we will assist you in getting those at your first appointment: there is a $50 fee for this service.
- Telemedicine Calls: We will give you specific instructions when you call in to make your telemedicine appointment. If you are doing a telemedicine visit: all medical records must have been sent to us before your telemedicine call, otherwise, if you do not have them, you will need to pre-arrange with our staff at the time you schedule your telemedicine visit, a signed release so that we can obtain your records. There is a $50 for this service. Please have the ability to email or fax necessary paperwork for all telemedicine visits.
- You must submit your application online with the state within 30 days of the date of your appointment, otherwise it is void and you will be required, by the state, to submit a new application. This will require a renewal appointment. $125.
- If this card is for a minor, PROOF of guardianship must be provided. The guardian MUST accompany the patient or be physically present during the telemedicine call.
- If you would like for us to assist you in filing your application online, there is a $50 fee.
- We can NOT guarantee approval for the application or with the state. There are no refunds in
the event your application is not approved by our doctors or the state of Missouri.
We accept Appointments, Walk-In's or Telemedicine Visits.
Groups/organizations: Can request an on-site or group telemedicine visit.
Appointments are ONLY available at the Springfield Clinic. (Sunshine & 65)
3259 E. Sunshine St., Suite AA. (Corner of Ingram Mill & Sunshine)
For Appointments for doctor's visit or telemedicine visits call: 417-317-5035
This service is not included in the OVMC Membership
Regular telemedicine fees do NOT apply. See fees below.