JOINTS - LIGAMENTS - LOW BACK - MUSCLE INJURY
DISC PROBLEMS - PAIN - ARTHRITIS
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PLATELET RICH PLASMA and STEM CELL THERAPY
When you are researching a provider for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) it is important to ask them what method of preparation they are using. At Ozark Valley Medical Clinic - Springfield Clinic: We use both the Harvest and Magellin Systems. These systems require very specialized procedure kits which use the high tech specialized processing systems of the Harvest and Magellin Centrifuges. This guarantees that the platelets are packed and concentrated between 5 and 7 MILLION. This is the platelet count that is required for tissue regeneration. If the provider does NOT have either of these sytems, they will NOT
be able to pack and concentrate platelets to theraputic levels. Be aware that some providers use only basic, lab centrifuges that only pack platelets 500,000, yet they will charge the same price as a provider that is utilizing the Harvest or Magellin systems. Please see the comparisons of platelet quality between different PRP systems.
We work DIRECTLY with top Research and Regenerative Medicine Scientist.
It allows us to stay up on all of the lastest treatments and research in tissue regeneration first hand.
SURGERY SHOULD BE YOUR LAST RESORT
The human body has known how to heal itself since the beginning of time. This important fact is continually overlooked in todays medicine. When our body is injuried our body calls out many growth and healing factors, each assigned with a specific job designed to repair and heal.
PLEASE ...... AVOID STEROID SHOTS!
The main “go to” for the treatment of injuries and joint pain are steroid shots. Steroid shots are fine for poison ivy or a one time pain treatment, but prolonged treatments should be avoided. Steroids only mask the pain and serve as a Bandaid. Steroids destroy bones and joints, leading to osteoporosis, they make patients immunocompromised: meaning your immunity is down, leading to continual sickness. Steroids can also make men impotent. Stem cell therapy, Human Amniotic Transplant Tissue and other regenerative therapies such as PRP and Prolotherapy offer patients real treatments that can heal and reduce pain.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CONSIDERING REGENERATIVE TREATMENT
- As the leader in Regenerative Medicine therapy in SW Missouri, patients come to us from all over the country. We work DIRECTLY with top regenerative lab and research scientist. So be sure to verify that
the clinic you are considering is working with regenerative scientist and is up to date on current
regenerative medicine studies and treatments. The clinic should be aware of what an IND is: this is "investigational new drug" meaning they are actively involved in research, clinical trials and research papers.
- Beware of those advertising “Stem Cell Therapy”. Unless the stem cells are being harvested from YOUR bones or adipose tissue - it is NOT adult stem cells.
- If you are over 60, stem cells from your own body are not the best option and most times will not work.
These are "adult stem cells" and are very few in number in individuals over 60.
- ONLY a licensed medical professional should be giving regenerative medicine treatments. This is not a "spa" treatment.
- If you are considering Human Amniotic Transplant Tissue treatments, beware, many suppliers add dilutants such as DMSO (cryopreservatives) to extend the product which creates an inferior product, producing poor or no results - for a very expensive price!
- If DMSO (a cryopreservative) has been added: you must be aware that this agent can cause serious side effects: many people are allergic to DMSO. In addition, many of these products could contain Red Blood Cells which can also lead to extremely dangerous side effects. Side effects of these agents can incude death.
- Currently, cellular therapy is not covered by insurance here in the US.
- Be aware that most all clinics are charging from $5000 to $9000 per cc for these treatments.
Register for our FREE
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE EDUCATION
SEMINAR and DINNER
OZARK VALLEY MEDICAL
LEADER IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE in SW MISSOURI SINCE 2014
STEM CELL HARVESTING
HUMAN AMNIOTIC TRANSPLANT TISSUES
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
PROLOTHERAPY and NEUROTHERAPY
PRP IS NOT CREATED EQUAL . . . . . . BEWARE!
Regenerative Medicine Consults: $150
If treatment is performed during this visit, the $135 is applied toward the treatment cost.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OPTION: We provide a monthly REGENERATIVE MEDICINE EDUCATION SEMINAR with a FREE DINNER. Simply call our office at 417-317-5035 and reserve your seat.
Meetings are from 6pm to 7:30pm.