Our professional medical staff bring quality care right to you - when you need it.
Saving you time and money!
We can even help you while you
are on vacation*
(*Inside the United States)
All Visits Only $75*
* FREE with our HEALTH MEMBERSHIP
There are many non-emergency conditions and illnesses that we are able to provide care via telemedicine.
Allergies - Asthma - Athlete's foot - Blood Pressure Meds - Bronchitis - Cellulitis - Colds - Cold Sores - Conjunctivits - Diabetic Medication - Diaper Rash - Diarrhea - Hives - Influenza - Insect Bites & Stings -
Laryngitis - Lice - Medication Management/Prescriptions - Minor Burns - Minor Skin Rashes (Dermatitis) -
Minor Cuts & Scraps - Nausea - Pink Eye - Ringworm - Poison Ivy - Seasonal Allergies - Shingles - Sinusitis -
Sore Throat - Styes - Strains - Sunburn Travel Medications - Upper Respirator Infection - UTI - Vomiting.
*These are based on minor conditions - some of the above conditions may still require an office visit.
FOLLOW THESE EASY TELEMEDICINE INSTRUCTIONS
FILL IN ONLINE FORM BELOW: SUBMIT AND THEN FOLLOW STEPS 1 - 7
1. Call during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm) to 417-317-5330
2. Request a Telemedicine Visit and let the staff know that you have submitted the form below
3. Medical Staff will verify receipt of this online telemedicine form and collect payment
5. Your Telemedicine visit will be scheduled with our medical professional in the order it was received in
relationship to other patients in the clinic and prior telemedicine calls*
*Our medical professionals do their best to call you within the hour, however, if there are
several patients ahead of you or the medical professional is in a procedure, it may be longer. Please be
aware that the caller ID may show "PRIVATE". Please take this call.
6. If it is determined that you need an in person visit, your telemedicine fee will be credited toward
the office visit fee.
7. PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES BELOW AS THEY RELATE TO ALL MEDICATION AND REFILL POLICIES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, AGREEMENT TO THESE POLICIES IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TELEMEDICINE VISITS.
- We do NOT do telemedicine for emergency conditions. Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Telemedicine calls are available during our normal business hours.
- Payment for telemedicine calls is due at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- Medical conditions and needs will be screened by our staff to determine if it qualifies for telemedicine. If it does not qualify, the patient will need to come into the office for a standard office visit.
- The doctor will do their best to call you within the hour. However, if the doctor is with a patient, it may take a little longer. Please be alert to their call as they are unable to make multiple attempts to contact you. Be aware that calls may come from a "Private or Unidentified" line.
- Please be prepared to provide blood pressure and temperatures upon request by the doctor. Our medical
staff depend on accurate information provided to them. Lift Up Ozark Valley Medical, staff or its doctors are not responsible for inaccurate information provided: information in which their treatments are based on.
- We do not prescribe controlled substances.
- Telemedicine calls are for ONE patient, for ONE medical issue or for ONE refill only. Telemedicine visits are not for a "list" of multiple health issues and/or multiple refills. Telemedicine calls are generally
10 minutes. Please have necessary information and/or vitals ready to report.
- A telemedicine call is never a replacement for an in person visit. An in-person visit is always recommended over a telemedicine call. Vitals and other important information can only be confirmed by our staff and doctors during an in-person visit. Lift Up Ozark, its medical staff and doctors are not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the patient, parent or guardian.
- If it is determined that you need an in person visit: the fee paid for your telemedicine visit WILL BE CREDITED TOWARD YOUR OFFICE VISIT FEE.
- Telemedicine calls from our doctor's to you may be made from a private office to insure protection of your health information. However, we are NOT responsible for protecting any health information discussed during your telemedicine call on your receiving end of the call. You will need to arrange for the privacy level of your call that you require in your own environment (home, office, etc). We will not be responsible for what is heard and/or discussed by others on your end of the telemedicine call.
TELEMEDICINE REQUEST FORM: FILL IN & SUBMIT BEFORE CALLING CLINIC
Telemedicine Request ONLY Monday to Friday's from 9am to 6pm.
WE ARE NOT OPEN ON HOLIDAYS